Date : May 27th, 2023
Venue: 25m. swimming pool, Assumption University, Suvarnabhumi Campus.
Meet schedule (approximately)
• 6:40 – 8:10 am. Warm up for morning sessions
• 8:00 – 8:15 am. Manager & coach meeting
• 8:30 – 12:30 pm. Morning sessions
• 12:30 – 13:15 pm. Warm up for afternoon sessions
• 13:30 – 17:00 pm. Afternoon sessions
• 17:15 – 17:30 pm. Award ceremony
• Electronic Time and Digital Scoreboard will be applied.
• Results will be published on www.smt.in.th and SplashMe application.
o Entries must be submitted online or by excel to email@example.com
o Registration is on May 1st, 2023
o Each club can represent unlimited number of swimmers in one individual event.
o First 400 swimmer’s payment will be received swim cap as souvenir and this meet will cap at 450 swimmers.
• FINA Rules will be applied and the event referees will make all final decisions.
• In case of score, place, or disqualification dispute, only team’s coaching staff may represent the team. Parents are not allowed to approach Meet Officials.
• Video replay will not be used in any review process.
• Only coach and assistances coach are allowed to enter the swimming pool.
Parents are not allowed to enter the swimming pool area. The 2nd floor stand cheer will be opened for parents.
Awards & Score
• Medals will be awarded only to 1st 2nd and 3rd place of each age group.
• Heat winner (only the 1st place) will receive ribbon for each heat.
• Best performance trophies will be awarded to swimmers who have the highest score in each age group. If the scores are equal, number of the highest medals & rank will be applied.
• Outstanding team trophies will be awarded to the top 3 teams who have the highest team score.
• Individual score will be given to 1st to 9th place as 50, 24, 13, 7, 5, 4, 3, 2 & 1
• 1st-3rd rank of Mystery IM will receive special prizes from our sponsors and scores will not be calculated.
• E-Certificate will be provided after the meet completed 3 days.
o INR 5000 will be charged per one swimmer. (This includes International athlete registration fee, Event entry fees, GST and other taxes and charges)
o Transfer payment after entries confirmation will be published on the web-site within 3 days.
o Entry Fee can be transferred after team received the confirmation file by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Age group (calculated by year of birth)
o 6 years and younger
o 7-8 years old
o 9-10 years old
o 11-12 years old
o 13-14 years old
o 15 years and older
100 m. Mystery Individual Medley is similar to the regular IM event but what is special is each swimmer will compete in a random stroke order depending on their lane assigned.
Contact (For Foreign Teams)
Mob: +91 9606805405
Email : email@example.com