Dear Swimming Associations, Clubs, Sports Academies, and Schools,
We are excited to announce RR Aqua Sports Swimming Championship Season 2/2023, scheduled to be held on 13th August 2023, from 0900 to 1600 hours at RR Aqua Sports, Visakhapatnam. This championship welcomes both men and women of various age groups, aiming to inspire amateur swimmers and promote the sport by providing a unique platform to showcase their talents.
The primary objective of this championship is to transform from a routine event into a competitive one among amateur swimmers, giving them an opportunity to shine.
All amateur swimmers (non-medalists) are eligible to participate in the RR Aqua Sports Swimming Championship Season 2. Medallists are allowed to participate in any two events under open category only.
Registrations will open on 27th July 2023 from 09:00 hours.
The registration fee is Rs 750/- per participant. Each participant will receive a T-shirt and lunch coupon. Winners will be honoured with certificates and medals, others will be given a participation certificate.
Mode of Registration:
Participants can register online at www.rraquasports.in or visit the office help desk for offline Powered by
Indian Aquatics registration.
Participants need to submit documents supporting their age proof, including
Aadhar and Date of birth.
The event will be conducted on 13th August 2023(i.e. Sunday), and the schedule is as follows: 09:00 to 09:15 hours: Opening Ceremony
09:15 to 11:30 hours: Events for Group 5 and 6
11:30 to 11:45 hours: Refreshment
11:45 to 13:30 hours: Events for Group 3 and 4
13:45 to 14:30 hours: Lunch Break
14:30 to 16:30 hours: Events for Group 1, 2, Open
16:30 to 17:00 hours: Closing Ceremony, Certificates & Medals Distribution
The event categories are divided based on age groups:
- Open Category: Born before 2006[Medallists and Non-Medallists]
- Group I (Boys & Girls): Born 2006, 2007, 2008
- Group II (Boys & Girls): Born 2009, 2010
- Group III (Boys & Girls): Born 2011, 2012
- Group IV (Boys & Girls): Born 2013, 2014
- Group V (Boys & Girls): Born 2015
- Group VI (Boys & Girls): Born 2016 and later
Note: Any swimmer who has represented Andhra Pradesh in any National Championship
conducted by SFI will be considered as “MEDALLIST”
List of Events:
The events for each group are as follows:
Note: A special event called “Bi-fin swimming” will be conducted after the regular schedule of events.
General Guidelines for Participants:
1) Only registered members will be allowed to participate.
2) Each individual can take part in a maximum of 02 events.
3) A minimum of 3 participants is required to conduct any event; otherwise, the event stands cancelled.
4) All participants must wear mandatory swimming costumes (swimming costume, head cap, and goggles).
5) Events will commence on the whistle blow, and time trials will be conducted instead of heats.
6) The decision of the referee is final, and no protests will be entertained.
7) Competitors other than the open category registering under the beginner’s category will be disqualified at any point in time.
8) Candidates willing to participate in Bi-Finning event are required to bring their own fins and
Safety and Pool Hygiene:
Your safety and pool hygiene are our utmost priority, and we assure you of a
well-organized and enjoyable event.
For registrations and further information, please call us at 9483542978 or 9035542978.
We look forward to your participation and making RR Aqua Sports Swimming Championship Season 2/2023 a grand success!