The Rotary Club of Bangalore takes great pride in announcing in “UTPULTA 2022” a Swim Meet at the Nettakallappa Aquatic Centre, Subramanya Pura Road, Chikkalasandra, Bengaluru. The event will be held on 1 November, 2022.
Nettakallappa Aquatic Centre, Subramanya Pura Road, Chikkalasandra, Bengaluru.
Rotary International is an international service organization whose purpose is to bring together business and professional leaders in order to provide humanitarian services, encourage high ethical standards in all vocations, and to advance goodwill and peace around the world.
Rotary International is like 1.2 million neighbors, friends, and community leaders who come together to create positive, lasting change in our communities and around the world. Our differing occupations, cultures, and countries give us a unique perspective. Our shared passion for service helps us accomplish the remarkable. Our impact starts with our members- people who work tirelessly with their clubs to solve some of our communities’ toughest challenges.
We would like to introduce ourselves as members of Rotary Club of Bangalore which has dedicated itself to the community service of the society since 82 years. We have 262 members of which most of them are professionals, industrialists and corporate heads.
We have constructed over 39 schools in Bangalore rural, we run Rotary TTK Blood Bank, we manage Manmohan Attavar free hospital, Dialysis center at Rajarajeshwari Medical Hospital, and many other notable community oriented projects., We enclose a brochure indicating our club activities.
This is the 100th year of our Rotary Foundation and we intend to take up a high impact project to benefit large scale rural community of educating children and more importantly poor children into the system of schooling so that literacy is completely eliminated from Karnataka State.
Rotary International has given us excellent guidelines through Rotary India Literacy Mission and has defined TEACH to be Teacher support, E-learning, Adult Literacy, Child Development and finally, Happy Schools. Happy schools consists of a well maintained building, separate toilets for boys and girls hand washing stations, clean drinking water, library, play equipment, benches, space for teachers and books and bags for students.
Event Name- UTPULTA – 2022
Event Date -1 November, 2022
Venue-Nettakallappa Aquatic Centre
Session starts at 8:30 AM for Groups I &ll (Medalist and Non-medalist) III,IV and
Registration from 6:30 AM to 7:30 AM
- Total 64 Events in various age groups for both boys and girls
- AGE GROUPS (SWIMMING ):
- GP-I Boys & Girls: (Born between 1/1/2005to 31/12/2007)
- GP-II Boys & Girls: (Born between 1/1/2008 to 31/12/2010)
- GP-III Boys & Girls: (Born in 2011-2012 Only)
- GP-IV Boys & Girls: (Born 2013-2014 Only)
- GP-V Boys & Girls: (Born 2015 Only)
3. Swimming Events (BR: Breast Stroke, BK: Back Stroke, BF Butter Fly, FS: Free Style)
|I Boys & Girls||50m, 100m FS||100m BK||100m BR||100m BF||4x50m FS||4x50m Medley|
|II Boys & Girls||50m, 100m FS||100m BK||100m BR||100m BF||4x50m FS||4x50m Medley|
|III Boys & Girls||50m, 100m FS||100m BK||100m BR||50m BF||4x50m FS||4x50m Medley|
|IV Boys & Girls||50m, 100m FS||50m BK||50m BR||50m BF||4x50m FS||4x50m Medley|
|V Boys & Girls||50m FS||50m BK||50m BR||50m BF||–||–|
Relay Events – 4 *50 M – Freestyle relay and 4x50m Medley Relay will be held for all Groups. Each school/club can have only 1 relay team in each group.
- UTPULTA 2022 is a competition for both Medalists and Non- Medalists.
- Medalists and Non-medalists swimmers of Group I and Group II can participate in the event.
- Group III, Group IV and Group V events are only for Non- Medalist swimmers. Swimmers will not be allowed to take part if he/she is a medalist in an individual event at any State, Zonal, National and International meet conducted by FINA, Karnataka Swimming Association (KSA), Swimming Federation of India (SFI), School Federation / Department of Youth Services & Sports (DYSS) ICSE and CBSE boards. Relay medalists are eligible to participate in this meet.
- The competition will be held according to FINA Rules.
- Swimmers participating in the meet may represent only one Club / School. i.e. swimmers will not be allowed to participate in events and relays from both their school and club simultaneously.
- Entry Fees of Rs. 600/- per swimmer for Individual events. Rs. 300/- for Relay events (per team).
- The fees will be paid in Cash at the venue.
Details of the Names of the Competitors, Date of Birth, Age Group and details of the events is mandatory while filing nominations.
- It is compulsory for a swimmer to carry a copy of his/her birth certificate/ age proof and produce it when requested by officials.
- Swimmers will be eligible to take part in a maximum of the three events excluding relays.
- Events will be held only on “TIME FINALS” basis.
- Swimming events will be conducted with “ONE START”.
- Decision of the Referee is Final and ‘Rotary Club of Bangalore/Nettakallappa Aquatic Centre/Splash Aquatics’ shall not entertain any protests.
- Competitors must participate at their own risk.
- Last date for the submission of the entry is 29 October, 2022. Please send the participation details to the following mail ID’s
Malavika Gubbi- +91 9886847620 email -firstname.lastname@example.org
For Further information or concerns, please contact the above.
Order of Events
|39||50M BREAST STROKE||V||BOYS|
|40||50M BREAST STROKE||V||GIRLS|
|41||50M BREAST STROKE||IV||BOYS|
|42||50M BREAST STROKE||IV||GIRLS|
|43||100M BREAST STROKE||III||BOYS|
|44||100M BREAST STROKE||III||GIRLS|
|45||100M BREAST STROKE||II||BOYS|
|46||100M BREAST STROKE||II||GIRLS|
|47||100M BREAST STROKE||I||BOYS|
|48||100M BREAST STROKE||I||GIRLS|
|49||4X50M FREESTYLE RELAY||IV||BOYS|
|50||4X50M FREESTYLE RELAY||IV||GIRLS|
|51||4X50M FREESTYLE RELAY||III||BOYS|
|52||4X50M FREESTYLE RELAY||III||GIRLS|
|53||4X50M FREESTYLE RELAY||II||BOYS|
|54||4X50M FREESTYLE RELAY||II||GIRLS|
|55||4X50M FREESTYLE RELAY||I||BOYS|
|56||4X50M FREESTYLE RELAY||I||GIRLS|
|57||4X50M MEDLEY RELAY||IV||BOYS|
|58||4X50M MEDLEY RELAY||IV||GIRLS|
|59||4X50M MEDLEY RELAY||III||BOYS|
|60||4X50M MEDLEY RELAY||III||GIRLS|
|61||4X50M MEDLEY RELAY||II||BOYS|
|62||4X50M MEDLEY RELAY||II||GIRLS|
|63||4X50M MEDLEY RELAY||I||BOYS|
|64||4X50M MEDLEY RELAY||I||GIRLS|