Date : 27th to 29th December 2022
Venue : Dr.B.R.Ambedkar International Aquatic Complex, Pirappancode, Thiruvananthapuram
The Championship will be in the following age groups in Swimming for Boys & Girls in
accordance with FINA rules.
Swimming Junior Group Boys & Girls
Group – I 15-17 years -Born in the year 2005.2006,2007
Group – II 12-14 years – Born in the year 2008,2009,2010
Group – III 10-11 years – Born in the year 2011, 2012
Group I & II Events
Freestyle 50mt, 100mt, 200mt, 400mt, 800mt, 1500mt
Backstroke 50mt, 100mt, and 200mt
Breaststroke 50mt.100mt, 200mt
Butterfly Stroke 50mt, 100mt, and 200mt
Individual Medley 200mt, 400mt
Freestyle Relay 4x100mts, 4x200mts
Medley Relay 4x100mts
Group III Events
Freestyle 50mt, 100mt, 200mt, 400mt
Backstroke 50mt, 100mt
Butterfly Stroke 50mt, 100mt
Individual Medley 200mt
Freestyle Relay 4x50mts
Medley Relay 4x50mts
Water polo: The Water polo Championship will be held Junior Boys &Girls Section. Boys & Girls born in the year 2005 & after can participate. The names of maximum 13 Waterpolo players must be submitted together with the Entry Form. Names will not be accepted after 10th December 2022 No reserve will be permitted in individual events.
Number of events eligible to participate for a Swimmer
Group I Maximum 5 individual events
Group II Maximum 5 Individual events
Group III Maximum 4 individual events
Eligibility to compete in the State Championships
1. Only Swimmers/ Waterpolo Players representing the affiliated units of Swimming Federation of India are eligible to participate in the Championship.
2. Only those competitors who have registered their names through their respective units are eligible to participate in this championship.
3. We will be issuing the Certificates with Photo of Competitors. So, all the Swimmers/Waterpolo players are directed to submit one stamp / passport size photograph along with the entry. No certificate will be issued without photograph.
4. Competitors protesting without any reasons, against the decision of the officials on duty either in writing, verbally or using indecent languages will be banned for further participation in the Championships.
5. Only Swimmers & Waterpolo players registered with Swimming Federation of India and having the SFI UID registration number and Identity card shall only be permitted to participate in the South Zone Championships. All Swimmers & Waterpolo players need to carry the SFI id Card while attending the State Championships.
6. All swimmers / waterpolo players participating in the State Championship must carry with them the original identity to show the proof of nativity& age /date opf birth (aadhar card, passport, voter id card etc) during the competition.
General Rules of the Championships:
Competitors /team officials shall not be eligible for TA/DA, Boarding & Lodging for the Competition
• All Competitors, team officials, parents attending the State Championship need to carry full dose Covid vaccination certificate for entry to the Aquatic Complex. All persons entering the Aquatic Comp0lkex must compulsorily wear mask and need to maintain social distancing, Competitors other than participating in the events shall not be permitted to enter the pool deck without the permission of Technical Officials. Team Officials, Parents and other nonparticipating Swimmers & Water polo players should be seated in the gallery maintaining social distancing.
• Swimmers and water polo players are directed not to share their towels, swimming costumer/apparels, goggles, water bottles among fellow competitors.
• Toilets/ wash rooms, shower areas must be maintained in proper hygiene condition.
• Competitors, team officials, parents are directed to wash /sanitize their hands on proper intervals.
• Accommodation–Teams/participants requesting for accommodation on or before 10th December 2022 will be provided with unfurnished accommodation from 26th to 29th December 2022. NO PARENTS SHALL BE ENTERTINED IN THE ACCOMODATION CENTRE. As the weather in Thiruvanathapuram is quite cool all participants are directed to carry light beddings and warm clothing during the participation. Team Officials have to stay with their respective wards. The team’s desires to avail the accommodation provided by the Organizers are requested to inform the requirement with number on or before 10th December 2022.
• Reception – Teams are requested to inform their travel plan to the Organizing Secretary well in advance, latest by 10th December 2022 in order to arrange proper reception at the railway station.
• Transport – Teams are requested to inform their travel plan to Organizing Secretary with date of arrival, time, train number, number of participants etc in order to arrange proper transportation from railway station to accommodation centre. Transport will also be available for going back to railway station provided the details are provided to the Organizing Secretary on 27th December 2022.
• Food –Breakfast, Lunch& Dinner shall be provided on subsidised rate from 27th to 29th December 2022. Rs 900 for three days
State Units are requested to furnish the following by 10th December 2022
1. No of Competitors in Boys and Girls categories separately.
2. Names of Team Manager (both Boys & Girls) with WhatsApp number (Max 2)
3. Names of Coaches with WhatsApp number
Managers meeting will be held at 5pm on 26th December at Dr.B.R.Ambedkar International Aquatic Complex, Pirappancode, Trivandrum.
Teams have to bring one State flag and must handover to the Organizing Secretary on arrival at the Swimming Pool on 26th December 2022.
We are making all efforts to make your stay in Pirappancode, Thiruvanathapuram a pleasant and comfortable. If you need any more information, please feel free to contact any of the
T.S.Muraleedharan – 9447219983( General Arrangements)
G.Sreekumar – 9447654592 (Local Coordinator at Pirappancode / Pool & Equipment)
G.R.Manoj – 8547833833 ( Reception &Transportation)
A.Anilkumar – 9567869910 (Technical matters- Entry, Order of events,etc)
Anandhu – 8606023004 (Accommodation)
Organizing Secretary reserves the right to refuse the entry of any team / individual without assigning any reason thereof and such refusal must be reported in the next meeting of SZAC.
No event will be held unless at least three entries are received. In the case of withdrawals later on, the event will be held irrespective of the number of competitors.
Number of entries from each affiliated District Unit shall be three. No reserves shall be allowed. Number of entries from all affiliated units shall not exceed one in team events.
Scoring: – Points will be awarded for the Swimming events in the following manner
I place – 7 points IV place – 3 points
II place – 5 points V place – 2 points
III place – 4 points VI place – 1 point
Note: Placing of Waterpolo Tournament shall not be taken for deciding the team championship.
The rates for entry and registration fee are: Registration fee Rs. 100/-, per head, Waterpolo per entry Rs. 200/-. All payments may be please be made by demand draft drawn in favor of General Secretary, Kerala Aquatic Association payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
Entries must be sent through online. Separate link to State Units shall be provided soon for online entry. Hard copy duly filled can be submitted to the Organizing Secretary during Managers meeting..Online entries shall reach the Kerala Aquatic Association on or before the closing dates. Entries reaching after the last date will not be entertained.
All the affiliated units are directed to inform their number of participants, arrival time etc to the undersigned, on or before 10th December 2022
Entries should be sent to:
Hony:General Secretary ,KAA
Sreeragam, TC 29/2128 ,
Order Of Events
|Day 01 Startlist||Day 01 Results|
|Day 02 Startlist||Day 02 Results|