Venue : Swimlife Swimming Academy St. Joseph’s Indian High School Next to – Vydehi Superspeciality Hospital, Bangalore – 560001
Dates: 24 May 2023
Eligibility Terms & Conditions:-
- All Players should be regular bonafide students of representing CBSE School
- All Players should be born on or after 01.01.2004 and before 31/12/2009
- All Players should be studying Under Class-XII and above Class VI
- The Eligibility Certificate should be filled in CAPITAL/BLOCK Letters only.
- The Photograph of the player should be in School Uniform mentioning DOB below.
- The Escorts / Participants must bring the Eligibility certificate of their participants in FIVE sets.
- The Escorts / Participants must bring Photocopy of DOB certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation (in English) along with Medical Certificate and Last Year Passing Certificate as well as TWO extra photos.
- All Athletes are eligible to participate in 3 individual events and 2 relays ONLY
- All Events will be single start and will be held in a 25mts, 6 lane pool
- Please note – SGFI rules and regulations will be followed
- The decision of the CBSEWSO observer will be final, no further protests will be allowed
Students studying in CBSE syllabus in the following schools and organizations are not eligible to participate in the trials as they will not be eligible to represent CBSEWSO at the SGFI games
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sanghatana Schools (KVS),
- DAV Schools,
- Vidya Bharati Schools,
- IPSC Schools,
- Navodaya Vidya Samithi Schools (NVS),
- MEG/Services, etc.
- Any other syllabus (like ICSE, IGCSE, State board, etc)