Venue : Swimlife Swimming Academy St. Joseph’s Indian High School Next to – Vydehi Superspeciality Hospital, Bangalore – 560001
Date : 24th May 2023 – 8 AM
Contact Person :
Mudit Parashar (cbsewso co-ordinator) +91 63968 72290
Manjunath H K (venue co-ordinator) +91 91648 38383
Eligibility Terms & Conditions: –
• All Players should be regular bonafide students of representing CBSE School
• All Players should be born on or after 01.01.2004 and before 31/12/2009
• All Players should be studying Under Class-XII and above Class VI
• The Eligibility Certificate should be filled in CAPITAL/BLOCK Letters only.
• The Photograph of the player should be in School Uniform mentioning DOB below.
• The Escorts / Participants must bring the Eligibility certificate of their participants in FIVE sets.
• The Escorts / Participants must bring Photocopy of DOB certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation (in English) along with Medical Certificate and Last Year Passing Certificate as well as TWO extra photos.
• All Athletes are eligible to participate in 3 individual events and 2 relays ONLY
• All Events will be single start and will be held in a 25mts, 6 lane pool
• Please note – SGFI rules and regulations will be followed
The decision of the CBSEWSO observer will be final, no further protests will be allowed
Students studying in CBSE syllabus in the following schools and organizations are not eligible to participate in the trials as they will not be eligible to represent CBSEWSO at the SGFI games
• Kendriya Vidyalaya Sanghatana Schools (KVS),
• DAV Schools,
• Vidya Bharati Schools,
• IPSC Schools,
• Navodaya Vidya Samithi Schools (NVS),
• MEG/Services, etc.
• Any other syllabus (like ICSE, IGCSE, State board, etc)
All registration for the Swimming trials will be online
You can visit Indian Aquatics website – www.indianaquatics.in CBSEWSO trails webpage or click on the link below
An online fee of INR1100 will be charged for the trails – Trials Participation Certificate will be issued electronically to the registered email ONLY – No paper copies will be issued
CBSEWSO registration fee of INR500 plus a trial fee of INR 600 (for 3 individual events) will be collected
Relay Team entries if any, should be submitted at the venue before 8 AM. Please note we will not be charging for the relay team selections, this fee is included in the trial registration fee
All the above will be inclusive of taxes
Please Note –
Selected athletes list will be uploaded on www.indianaquatics.in on 24thMay, 2023 itself, before 7PM.
Selected students are hereby instructed to report to the venue on the 25thMay, 2023 at 9 AM to submit all the following documents and complete the CBSEWSO Registration, Kitting and Services fee procedure for participation in 66th SGFI Games
CBSEWSO will not be able to collect the documents at a later stage, if selected students do not complete the registration procedures within the stipulated time on the 25th of May 2023, the next best athlete will be given a chance to participate in the 66th SGFI Nationals
Documents to be submitted at the venue on the 25th of May 2023, 9 AM (only for selected students)
Documents to be submitted at the venue on the 25th of May 2023, 9 AM
(only for selected students)
• Original 5 sets of SGFI Eligibility form duly signed by the school principal (2 places – one across the photo with DOB and one in the space for principal signature)
• Original + 5 photocopies of Birth Certificate (in English) issued by municipal corporation
• Original + 5 photocopies of Aadhaar
• 5 Latest passport size photos in school uniform
• Original + 5 copies of Previous year Marks Card (2021/22 academic year)
• Original + 5 copies of Bonafide Certificate from school
|Trial 1 Startlist||Trial 1 Results|