Zee Swim Academy is pleased to invite swimmers of your Club/School to participate in the 2nd leg
of the ZSA Grand Prix 2022, on 20 November 2022 (Sunday) at Zee Swim Academy – East No
40/123, Kumbena Agrahara, Kadugodi Post, Belathur Main Road, Bengaluru – 560067
Date: 20 November 2022 (Sunday)
Venue: Zee Swim Academy, Kadugodi, Whitefield
Warm-up: 7 am to 8:15 am
competition Session: 8:30 am onwards
Pool dimensions: 15m x 50m (6 lanes 2m each)
Eligibility to compete in the ZSA Grand Prix Leg 2 – 2022
1.Swimmers will not be allowed to take part if he/she is a medalist in an individual event at
any State, Zonal, National and international meet conducted by FINA, Karnataka Swimming
Association (KSA), Swimming Federation of India (SFI), School Federation/Department of
Youth Services & Sports (DYSS), ICSE, CBSE and other school boards till the date of the
2. Swimmers who have won medals in the relay events at the Zonal, National & international
championships will not be allowed to take part in this meet.
3.Swimmers who have won medals in the relay events at the state championships are eligible
to participate in this meet.
4. Only Karnataka State swimmers will be allowed to take part in the meet.
5. The competition will be held according to the FINA Rules..
6. Age groups will be held according to the Swimming Federation Of India (SFI), Karnataka Swimming Association (KSA) rules.
7.Entry Fees of Rs. 500.00/- for events shall be paid online at the below link.
8. Details of the Names of the competitors, Date of Birth, Age Group and details of the events
along with their ;mings is mandatory while filing nominations.
9. The Age Certificate duly signed by the Head of the Educational Institutions “OR” First Class
Magistrate “OR” Municipal Corporation must be submitted along with the nomination
entries to the organisers.
10. Swimmers will be eligible to take part in maximum of the 3 events.
11. Swimmers are allowed to change their events other than the events they swam at Leg-1.
Top 10 swimmers with the combined timing from both the meets in each event will be
selected for the Final leg.
12. Events will be held only on “TIME FINALS” basis.
13. Swimming events will be conducted with “ONE START” rule.
14. Decision of the Referee is final and the organisers shall not entertain any protests.
15. Last date for the submission of the entry is 17 November 2022.
16. Strictly no spot entries.
All the participants will receive participation certificate.
Medals and certificates will be honoured to all the winners.
Swimmers with highest points in each group will receive Individual Championship.
Top 2 teams with highest points will receive Overall and runners-up trophies.
For queries please contact:
Sharath M Gayakwad – +91 9845341619
Club/Bulk Entries: Splash Meet Manager Software (Will be sent via Email)
1. 50 events across various age groups for both boys and girls
2. AGE GROUPS (SWIMMING): –
• GP – I Boys & Girls: 15, 16 & 17 yrs. (Born between 1/1/2005 to 31/12/2007)
• GP – II Boys & Girls: 12, 13 & 14 yrs. (Born between 1/1/2008 to 31/12/2010)
• GP – III Boys & Girls: 10 & 11 yrs. (Born between 1/1/2011 to 31/12/2012)
• GP – IV Boys & Girls: 8 & 9 yrs. (Born between 1/1/2013 to 31/12/2014)
• GP – V Boys & Girls: 7 yrs. (Born between 1/1/2015 to 31/12/2015)
3. Swimming Events (BR: Breast Stroke, BK: Back Stroke, BF Bu3er Fly, FS: Free Style, IM: Individual Medley)
|I Boys &|
|100m BK||100m BR||100m BF||200m IM|
|II Boys &|
|100m BK||100m BR||100m BF||200m IM|
|III Boys &|
|50m BK||50m BR||50m BF||200m IM|
|IV Boys &|
|50m FS||50m BK||50m BR||50m BF||–|
|V Boys &|
|50m FS||50m BK||50m BR||–||–|
ORDER OF EVENTS
*Please note any changes in the Order of events will be updated before the last date
*Lunch Break will be announced on the day of the competition depending of the
flow of the events.
Lunch Duration will be for 30 mins.